Saturday was my 25th birthday. I will sum up my birthday celebration:
Lost my voice. Spent most of the day Saturday with 6- 3rd and 4th grade boys. Ate out for 7 meals straight (Friday lunch to Sunday lunch). Got GREAT gifts from Andy (flip flops and jewelry.) 

This picture is not from my birthday, but from one of our snow days.
Andy and I are going to put hardwood floors in our house very soon. We have torn down the wood paneling in our living room and retextured and painted the walls (red). We are going to put up crown molding...maybe this week. It is sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. Then we will start what I can only assume will take us months to finish. We will tear out the carpet, tile, and linoleum in our living areas, kitchen, and entry hall. We will have to level the subfloor and then install our beautiful new maple hardwood floors. It will look great when it is finished, but it is going to be a HUGE job. If you wanna come tear out some tile, just let us know!
I guess that is it for now. I will post pictures of the house as we make more changes.


1 comment:
I iwll be the first to post a comment!! Yeah for you, I thought yall were dead or something since I havent heard from you in so long. Way to jump on that blog bandwaggon. I love you and miss you, and if I was there you better believe I'd be ripping out tile and carpet!
Post a Comment