Andy's parents made a trip to Kansas/Oklahoma. Andy and I both took a week off from work so we could spend some time with them. We first went to Kansas for Andy's cousin's wedding, then Andy and I, Sara and Jake, and Mom and Dad headed back to our house for a couple of days. Josh stayed in Wichita to take his MCAT and then he met us at our house. Andy and his dad hung all the trim we had painted and Mom, Sara and I did a little shopping and lots of reading. I read Harry Potter--it was great! Wednesday we packed up and went to Grand Lake to stay at the Haynes' lake house for a couple of days. We played games, floated in the lake, and went canoeing (Yoda too)! We had a great time and it was nice to get away from our normal routine. Thanks Ray and Janis! On Friday Andy and I and Mom and Dad headed back to OKC (after a detour to pick up some homegrown beef). Andy and Dad installed exhaust fans in both our bathrooms (woohoo!) It was great to hang out with Dave and Susan for a week. We usually only get to see them for a couple of days. They headed to Phoenix Monday morning as Andy and I left for work.










No comments:
Post a Comment