Sunday, October 28, 2007

SO big!



Isn't he just so stinkin cute? We are going to try to start a puppy training class next week. He needs to be socialized. Right now he is a littly timid, but we are trying to let him meet lots of people and other dogs. He weighs 22 pounds.

Andy and I are taking this week off from work...well andy is working monday only. We are going to owasso for a couple of days, then we will do Trunk or treat at our church on wednesday, then i think we might go camping for a few days....unless it gets too cold. it is so great to think that i do NOT have to get up for work in the morning :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is!!!! He is so stinking cute I can hardly stand it!!!

lizcannon said...

holy cow! he IS HUGE!!!!