Sunday, August 31, 2008

i LOVE this song.



A thousand times I've failed Still your mercy remains And should I stumble again Still I'm caught in your grace Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control Consume me from the inside out Lord Let justice and praise become my embrace To love You from the inside out Your will above all else, my purpose remains The art of losing myself in bringing you praise Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control Consume me from the inside out Lord Let justice and praise become my embrace To love You from the inside out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love this song! I heard it for the first time when we practiced it for worship team. LOVE it

lizcannon said...

who sings it? i don't recognize that dude.

lizcannon said...

hillsong united, nevermind, found it!