Every good and perfect gift is from above... James 1:17
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!cameron says: geez, she's getting fat...-i am sure normal people can't even tell at all, but i love it!
Love it! Can't wait to watch that baby grow!
You're so tiny. I love the bump. My first thought was hey I look like that when I'm NOT pregnant! Love you!
i'm still bigger than you...8 months after the birthing process. but, you look so cute and i can't wait to see more pics!
i think weight watchers will accept pregnant women too.... what bump?!?! very cute laura! congrats!Ame & Mike
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
cameron says: geez, she's getting fat...
-i am sure normal people can't even tell at all, but i love it!
Love it! Can't wait to watch that baby grow!
You're so tiny. I love the bump. My first thought was hey I look like that when I'm NOT pregnant! Love you!
i'm still bigger than you...8 months after the birthing process. but, you look so cute and i can't wait to see more pics!
i think weight watchers will accept pregnant women too.... what bump?!?! very cute laura! congrats!
Ame & Mike
Post a Comment